1. The third pick of the draft’s first round was a surprise when the San Diego Chargers took Ohio State DE Joey Bosa jersey cheap, but the third pick nfl jerseys from China
of the second round was even more of a shocker. The Dallas Cowboys jersey cheap’ selection of Jaylon Smith jersey cheap marked a much shorter wait for the former Notre Dame linebacker than what was expected. A severe knee injury that is expected to keep Smith off the field in his rookie season had plunged his draft stock into total uncertainty. The pick was also somewhat surprising from the Cowboys’ perspective. It marked the second year in a row the club took a risk with a second round choice, and the payoff for the first risk might never come. DE Randy Gregory jersey cheap jersey cheap, who fell to Dallas at No. 60 overall last year among concerns over failed drug tests, was unproductive as a rookie and is already facing a four game suspension to begin his second pro season.
2. Anyone other than Michigan State’s Connor Cook jersey cheap as the fourth quarterback selected would have been surprising. As it turned out, Penn State’s Christian Hackenberg jersey cheap took that distinction when the New York Jets jersey cheap chose Wholesale Jerseys
him No. 51 overall. Jets QB coach Kevin Patullo and offensive coordinator Chan Gailey will have to untangle footwork and accuracy issues that limited Hackenberg’s production as PSU. Meanwhile, Cook slipped to Day 3 as USC’s Cody Kessler jersey cheap and North Carolina State’s Jacoby Brissett jersey cheap also went off the board, to the Cleveland Browns jersey cheap and New England Patriots jersey cheap, respectively. Cook, Mississippi State’s Dak Prescott jersey cheap and Ohio State’s Cardale Jones jersey cheap are among the top options entering Day 3.
3. Exactly how did Jarran Reed jersey cheap find himself as the last man in the green room? The Alabama defensive tackle was the 13th best player in the draft, according to NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah, but wasn’t even the 13th player taken in Round 2. The Seattle Seahawks jersey cheap stopped his fall with the 49th overall pick of the draft, and got a spectacular value in doing so. Reed’s slip illustrated the depth of the draft at his position. A half dozen defensive tackles were picked ahead of him, and another half dozen behind him.
4. You read that right: 13 defensive tackles are already gone with four rounds to go, and Andrew Billings jersey cheap of Baylor is still left to be had. One of the top defensive players in the Big 12, Billings is one of the draft’s top interior run stuffers, and shouldn’t last long on Day 3.
5. It wasn’t a stunner that a kicker went in the second round, but the Bucs’ decision to trade up 15 spots to land that kicker definitely raised eyebrows. Tampa Bay took Florida State’s Roberto Aguayo jersey cheap with the 59th overall pick, and gave up a third and fourth round pick to do so.
6. Utah’s Devontae Booker jersey cheap is still around. NFL Media draft expert Mike Mayock’s second best running back in the draft had an injury that limited his ability to test for scouts during draft season, which could have contributed to his Day 3 availability.